1987 TBW Firefly 7 N7408U , 76,520 cu.ft. envelope with 4.5 basket, 3 Worthington 10 Gal. tanks w/covers, Nomex skirt, Kevlar cables, 503.7 hours total time
- Ten Top panels replaced by Firefly Balloons at the factory at 499.0 hours on October 6, 2014.
- Annual current thru Nov 2015 by Balloon Excelsior. Flown 4.7 since annual.
- FAA Registration current thru August 31, 2017
- All fuel hoses replaced April 14, 2012 (9 year requirement)
- Basket, suede and leather in excellent condition
- 6 HP Tecumseh inflation fan
- Extra envelope bag
- Spare new condition skirt
- Extra 10 gal. tank with cover, needs inspection
- Basket cover
- Dropline in new (Stumpf) pouch
- All fueling fittings plus spares
- Night position lights (STC) with new bulb in strobe.
- Tether kit: TBW tether harness with flight manual
supplement, four 150’ ropes, carabiners and straps
- Helium tank
- One large and one very large tarp
- More photos available
Sale price negotiable without some or all of the extra equipment. Included trailer bought new in 2014 with electric winch. Can deliver within a few hundred miles of Salinas, CA for expenses.
Doug Anderson (831) 722-8417 (Salinas, CA)